- No products in the cart.
Blackroll Trainer Certification
The course is a unique education program that offers deep insights into the latest developments in the area of fascia activation, movement/mobility, recovery and functional training. The full-day course includes theoretical and practical elements including relevant certification assessments. The course is focused on a holistic assessment approach to the myofascial structures in the body and builds upon functional movement essentials.
- Sydney: Saturday 13th May 2017 (Venue: Elite Performance, 2/23 Bowden St, Alexandria, NSW 2015)
- Perth: Saturday 27th May 2017 (Venue: ECU Campus Sports Faculty, Joondalup)
Become a BLACKROLL® Certified Trainer
Functional Fascia Training – Full Day Course
We are thrilled to announce the Certified BLACKROLL® Trainer Education has arrived in Australia!
The Certified BLACKROLL® Trainer Education is aimed at health and fitness professionals: sports medicine, fitness instructors, personal trainers, physiotherapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, osteopaths, pilates instructors and yogis. Our education program caters for ambitious individuals who are passionate about health and want to stay on top of their game.
The focus of the training is on myofascial structures in the body, taking a holistic approach and building on functional training essentials. Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll become a Certified BLACKROLL® Trainer, able to provide seminars and group classes for your clients and patients.
5 Fitness Australia CEC points, 35 AMT CEUs
About the Course
The course is a unique education program that offers deep insights into the latest developments in the area of fascia activation, movement/mobility, recovery and functional training. The full day course includes theoretical and practical elements including relevant certification assessments. The course is focused on a holistic assessment approach to the myofascial structures in the body and builds upon functional movement essentials.
We’ll be bringing together a variety of players in the health and (performance) sports sectors to nurture hybrid knowledge and cross-learning. We believe that by connecting and sharing experiences in your chosen fields you will become more aware of the importance of injury prevention and self-healing through controlled and intelligent movement patterns.
The BLACKROLL® Education was developed by leading German professionals Dr. Lutz Graumann (MD, Ph.D., founder of Performance & Health Institute) in collaboration with Marcel Andrä (Exercise Physiology) and is based on scientific and medical research including the work of the academic Fascia Research Group at the University in Ulm, Germany, headed by Dr. Robert Schleip, Biol.Hum.
The program consists of the following essential elements:
- Balance + Breathing
- Dynamic mobilisation (DYNAMO)
- Patterning of movement
- Stability + strength
- Recovery (rollout | SMR: self-myofascial release)
- Group training concept
- Upon successful completion, including all assessments, you will receive a Certification and a unique BLACKROLL Trainer ID, both valid for 2 years (Refresher opportunities are available).
- Course Hand Out to take home
- BLACKROLL Tool kit (Valued at $131.60) consisting of: 1x BLACKROLL, 1x Ball 8cm, 1x Mini, 1x BLACKROLL Functional Fascia Training book
- All Certified BLACKROLL® Trainers receive ongoing reduced Trainer rates on all* BLACKROLL products (*minimum buy-in amounts apply).
Instructor: Leigh Whitehead. Leigh is a highly qualified personal trainer with over 10 years’ experience in the health and fitness industry, graduating from Australian Institute of Fitness with honours as a Master Trainer. Leigh has divided his time between his role as owner and head coach of several F45 training studios, his own business Sustainable Human Movement and becoming our head of training
Location & Time
- Sydney: Saturday 13th May 2017 (Venue: Elite Performance, Facility used by the Wallabies, 2/23 Bowden St, Alexandria, NSW 2015)
- Perth: Saturday 27th May 2017 (Venue: ECU Campus Sports Faculty Joondalup)
Time: Check in 8.40am – Start 9.00am – End 5.30pm (8.5 hours)
BYO Water and food/snacks if you are a hungry person or have any special diet requirements or allergies. There is also a café on site for further food and drink purchases.
Educational background in the field of health or fitness, sports medicine, massage therapy, or a comparable education and profession. To earn Fitness Australia CEC points you must have a Certificate IV in Fitness or equivalent.
By registering for this event by purchasing this item you agree to our Terms and Conditions and Liability Waiver which will be provided.