CORE Sports and Performance Bodywork is a 3-day seminar will examine the four basic styles of performance inherent in all athletic disciplines. Utilizing structural integration and myofascial therapy theories and techniques that are appropriate for each style of performance, participants will focus on developing training and event protocols for endurance, sprint, power, and multi-skilled athletes. Presentations on performance mechanics, somatotypes, and the balancing of the autonomic nervous system will highlight a comprehensive study of advanced therapies for the athletic performer. Instructed by George P. Kousaleos from Tallahassee, Florida.
More info here
Date: 27,28,29 October 2017 (9 am to 5 pm Every day)
Venue: Loft & Earth, Level 1, 70 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction. Map
Early-Bird Fee: $749, Regular fee: $799
Approved for IRMA, MAA, AMT CEU, ATMS CPE (24 Points)
George Kousaleos, LMT is the founder and director of the Core Institute, a school of massage therapy and structural bodywork in Tallahassee, FL. He is a graduate of Harvard University, and has been a leader in the massage therapy field over his 30-year career. He helped bring sports massage to the 2000 and 2004 Summer Olympic Games, and is a past president of the Massage Therapy Foundation.
He is the General Manager of the 1996 British Olympic Preparation Camp Sports Massage Team and as Co-Director of the 2004 Athens Health Services Sports Massage Team. He has supported the inclusion of massage therapy at the highest levels of international sports. George teaches throughout the world and has given keynote and motivational presentations to national and international organisations.
Terms and Conditions
- Workshop sizes are limited and reservations will be accepted in the order in which they are received.
- Please do not pay for flight & hotel, until workshop is confirmed, 4 weeks prior to the date
- Refund with $100 admin fee, if cancellation is notified at least 6 weeks before the workshop
- 50% Refund if cancellation is notified at least 3 weeks before the workshop
- Non-refundable if cancellation is notified 2 weeks (or later) before the workshop
- Full refund if we, for any reason, cancel a workshop.