- No products in the cart.
Advanced Myofascial Techniques with Til Luchau – Neck, Jaw and Head
Learn Advanced Myofascial Techniques for relieving neck pain and balancing neck function, working with fixations, whiplash, migraines, jaw issues, and more. Sydney, 9-10 February 2019
This popular 2-day workshop by Til Luchau presents practicing manual therapists with unique, interesting, and fresh approaches that will increase effectiveness and inspire innovation.
Learn advanced techniques for relieving neck pain and balancing neck function, working with fixations, whiplash, migraines, jaw issues, and more.
Including Cervical Sleeve Sequence, Cervical Core Sequence, Jaw, Throat & Face Sequence, A/O Integration Sequence and much more..
This popular series presents practicing somatic therapists and qualified students with advanced and little-known myofascial techniques which can be easily incorporated into existing personal styles. Drawing on a wide range of disciplines, the focus is on unusual, interesting, and fresh approaches that will both expand technique repertoire and inspire creativity and innovation. Potential topics include:
• Specific techniques for common structural and functional complaints
• Relieving pain, restoring lost function, and getting lasting results
• Utilizing both active and passive movement to enhance effectiveness
• Precision in working with specific tissue types and body layers
• Combining indirect or subtle work with deep or direct work
• Tracking subtle psychophysiological and nervous system responses
• Ways to work sensitively, safely, and comfortably at very deep levels.
In addition to in-person demonstrations and individualized hands-on supervision, our instructors use state-of-the-art instructional materials, including Primal Pictures’ 3D Interactive Anatomy software. Class size and student/teacher ratio are kept small for maximum personal attention. Participants also receive a detailed course manual/note organizer with photos of techniques covered. Videos of instructor demonstrations are also available for post-workshop practice and review.
Sydney, 9-10 February 2019
Til Luchau is a Certified Advanced Rolfer® and former Faculty Coordinator of the Rolf Institute’s Foundations of Rolfing Structural Integration program, where in the early 1990’s he originated Skillful Touch Bodywork (the Rolf Institute’s own training and practice modality), his company (Advanced-Trainings.com) offers in-person and at-a-distance professional continuing education worldwide. Formerly a resident practitioner at the Esalen Institute, Chair of the Rolf Institute’s Teacher Training Committee, and Adjunct Faculty member of Naropa University’s Somatic Psychology Department, and originally trained as a psychotherapist, Til’s ability to connect interdisciplinary, big-picture ideas to practical, real-world applications has made his trainings popular at conferences, schools and centers in over a dozen countries on six continents.
Terms and Conditions
- Workshop sizes are limited and reservations will be accepted in the order in which they are received.
- The workshop will be confirmed in January 2019, please do not book ticket/accommodation prior to conformation
- Refund with $50 admin fee, if cancellation is notified at least 6 weeks before the workshop
- 50% Refund if cancellation is notified 3 weeks or later before the workshop
- Non-refundable if cancellation is notified 2 weeks (or later) before the workshop
- Full refund if we, for any reason, cancel a workshop.