Not all headaches are created equal. Although working with headaches may appear to be straightforward, there are many sources of head pain, and what helps with one kind, can actually worsen another. Being able to distinguish migraines from other kinds of headaches is one key to effective hands-on work. Til Luchau presents Advanced Myofascial Techniques that can dramatically improve your ability to work with all types of headaches and migraines, plus ear and sinus issues, vertigo, and more.
Workshop Includes techniques: CRANIAL SLEEVE SEQUENCE, CRANIAL CORE SEQUENCE
Venue & Time
8th Feb (Friday): Location: Sancta Sophia College, 8 Missenden Rd, Camperdown NSW 2050, 9AM-5.30 PM
Til Luchau is a Certified Advanced Rolfer® and former Faculty Coordinator of the Rolf Institute’s Foundations of Rolfing Structural Integration program, where in the early 1990’s he originated Skillful Touch Bodywork (the Rolf Institute’s own training and practice modality), his company (Advanced-Trainings.com) offers in-person and at-a-distance professional continuing education worldwide. Formerly a resident practitioner at the Esalen Institute, Chair of the Rolf Institute’s Teacher Training Committee, and Adjunct Faculty member of Naropa University’s Somatic Psychology Department, and originally trained as a psychotherapist, Til’s ability to connect interdisciplinary, big-picture ideas to practical, real-world applications has made his trainings popular at conferences, schools and centers in over a dozen countries on six continents.
Terms and Conditions
- Workshop sizes are limited and reservations will be accepted in the order in which they are received.
- The workshop will be confirmed in January 2019, please do not book ticket/accommodation prior to conformation
- Refund with $50 admin fee, if cancellation is notified at least 6 weeks before the workshop
- 50% Refund if cancellation is notified 3 weeks or later before the workshop
- Non-refundable if cancellation is notified 2 weeks (or later) before the workshop
- Full refund if we, for any reason, cancel a workshop.