- No products in the cart.
Whiplash – Advanced Myofascial Techniques
Learn advanced myofascial and neurological techniques that dramatically improve your ability to work safely and effectively with whiplash and related trauma.
This 2-DVD set shows the complete instructor demonstrations from the 2-day Advanced Myofascial Techniques: WHIPLASH course. Learn advanced myofascial and neurological techniques that dramatically improve your ability to work safely and effectively with whiplash and related trauma.
Filmed at Rolf Institute®-associated trainings, these edited DVDs include live student questions, multiple camera angles, instructor explanations (and the occasional blooper) that convey the immediacy of an actual class, and the essential elements of each technique in a way that studio-produced DVDs may not.
BONUS: includes free access to online PDF Course Notebook, illustrating each technique with clear photographs, detailed annotations, and key points. Use notebook together with DVD set to organize your own notes and maximize your learning.
- Hot Sequence: Talus/Tibia release, SI Wedge, lower arms, rib release, acute injury techniques.
- Cold Sequence: Anterior neck release, SCM lifting, Scalenes, Upper rib release, Infra-corocoide Space, Shoulder/Neck differentiation, Over-the-edge prone, seated back work.
- Cold Sequence 2: Posterior Cervicals wedges, cervical erector lengthening, longus colli & capitis, cervical lordosis reduction, cervical translation, sacrum
- Integration techniques: pelvic floor release, standing masseter release, floating head
- Supplemental techniques; breath sandwich, upper rib release, sleeve/core differentiation and more..
About the Instructor
Til Luchau is the Director of Advanced-Trainings.com. He is a therapist and coach whose background includes extensive experience with Process Work, individual and organizational wellness, conflict resolution, collaborative practices, and cutting-edge training methods. Already a legend around the USA for their thorough, student-focused approach to trainings, Til Luchau bring more than 25 years of knowledge, talent and enthusiasm to these programs.