- No products in the cart.
Fascia Research Update
What is new and relevant for manual therapists by Robert Schleip PhD. This DVD provides an animated lecture covering the latest news from the international field of fascia research.
What is new and relevant for manual therapists
by Robert Schleip PhD
This DVD produced in August 2011, provides an animated lecture covering the latest news from the international field of fascia research. A Rolfing instructor and Feldenkrais Teacher, Robert Schleip became fascianated by the scientific exploration of fascia and its manipulation.
This 40 minutes video presentation covered topics of:
- The rediscovery of fascia in academic science
- Surprising fascial force transmissions
- Elastic recoil: from antelopes to homo sapiens
- Fascia fitness: theoretical foundations
- Fascial tonus regulation and the Autonomic Nervous System
- The role of the lumbar fascia in low back pain
- Fascia as a sensory organ
- Delayed onset muscle soreness and fascia
- How fibroblasts respond to different manual treatment protocols?
- Adhesions: how much force is needed to loosen them?
Please Note: This video-DVD is formatted as a mp4 file, which is configured to play on Windows as well as Apple computers, but not on conventional DVD Players.