BUTEYKO DVD SET FOR RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS, ASTHMA AND HAY FEVER
The DVD Buteyko set includes
- A 2 Hour professional DVD of the complete instruction (all Buteyko breathing exercises)
- A copy of the Best-selling book ‘Close Your Mouth’
- An Audio CD of reduced breathing exercises
- Instructions to download and view the Quickstart Buteyko program sent to your Email address upon purchase
Patrick McKeown is one of few people in the Western world to have been accredited by the late Dr K. P. Buteyko and is considered a foremost authority on the Buteyko Method.
If you are tired of tolerating respiratory conditions that reduce your quality of life and daily experiences – hyperventilation, asthma, nasal congestion, anxiety, snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea, to name but just a few – I have some great news. Today is the day for your breathing breakthrough!
The Buteyko Method Quickstart Program is Patrick McKeown’s best-selling book and training DVD from Buteyko Clinic International. Developed in collaboration with an internationally accredited practicing physician, the program aims to dramatically improve your health and wellbeing and help give back the quality of life you deserve.
The Buteyko Method Quickstart Program is perfect if you want to get started right away implementing the core Butekyo breathing technique. Within minutes, you’ll start making the shift from inefficient mouth-style breathing to a more natural, relaxed and easy-to-apply way of breathing the Buteyko way.
BUTEYKO METHOD QUICKSTART PROGRAM
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to apply the Buteyko Method as developed by the late Dr KP Buteyko
- How to significantly improve asthma control and reduce reliance on medication (Only reduce medication in consultation with medical doctor)
- How to improve blood circulation and body oxygenation
- How to improve sleep and physical exercise
- How to measure your progress
- Email follow up support for 90 days
What is Buteyko Breathing Techniques?
Buteyko breathing techniques (BBT) suggest that hyperventilation resulting in ow carbon dioxide levels in the blood (hypocapnia) is a major contributor to the pathophysiology of asthma. Buteyko exercises designed to The Buteyko method retrained the body’s breathing pattern to correct for chronic hyperventilation and hypocapnea.
About the Author:
Patrick McKeown is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin and the Buteyko Breathing Clinic of Russia. Patrick was a chronic asthmatic for most of his life. By correcting his breathing volume, he eliminated his asthma attacks and freed himself from his asthma condition. He is one of a few Western experts and the only practitioner in Ireland who is directly authorised and accredited by the Late Professor Buteyko to teach this method. Patrick’s training in Russia has been complemented by his own research, in consulting with asthma specialists from different parts of the world, and through his experience of working with asthma, bronchitis, rhinitis/hay fever, and emphysema patients from all parts of Ireland, UK, Denmark, Holland and the USA. Asthma Care clinics are now available from eight countries worldwide.