- No products in the cart.
A new device that target tensed connective- and muscular tissue. The Fascia-ReleaZer® is a patented therapeutical massage tool for fascia and muscle treatment. Made from perfectly ergonomically shaped walnut wood and with an adjustable vibration massage, you have the ideal massager for the rejuvenation and regeneration of muscle fasciae tissue. Elegant for clinical application as well as for home or recreational use.
With targeted pressure application, massaging in shearing movements and deep-penetrating vibration, strongly adhered facia tissue can be released and smoothened easily. The Fascia-ReleaZer® combines the technique of (self) myofascial release with the benefits of vibration.
The Fascia-ReleaZer® was developed by pain therapist Christopher Gordon (Center for Integrative Therapy, Germany). Gordon invested many years in the development of a perfect fascia massage device.
The tool has been developed by the known pain therapist Christopher Gordon (CIT). Gordon has invested many years of development in the perfect fascia massage tool. In a clinical study, done in 2015 (randomized, double checked, standardized), which has been presented with big success on the Fascia World Congress in Washington, the therapy success could get clearly proven:
- Faster regeneration/recovery
- Increase of blood flow in the medicated tissue
- Supports collagen production and cell regeneration
- Improves elasticity and capacity of the tissue
- Significantly improves flexibility and mobility
German Engineering: The Fascia-ReleaZer® is produced of high-quality solid wood by Beurer, the renowned specialist for healthiness and well-being.
The Fascia-Releaser® offers the following features
- 2 vibration levels (standard, oscillating)
- 4 treatment surfaces (2 edges, different bowing of the flat sides)
- up to 11 hours of battery life
- Charge via USB plug
- antislip grips
- For use with or without massage oil
- easy to clean and sanitise
- wood surface doesn‘t absorb liquids